Ardo Kai 'Coras
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvpRY5lJrxtigS_IIK0VpFUwxpfz

Following this link will lead you to my OneNote Notebook. When you arrive there, there will be two sections that don't require a password. These sections are:
  • A Perfect Halo Game (Lists off every visually depicted weapon, turret, explosive, vehicle, and drop pod known to Halo, including many that Halopedia does not have listed)
  • Various Species' Combat Harnesses and Subspecies (This is exactly what it sounds like)

I'd like to know what you all think of these lists, as I have spent an excessively long time correcting and adding to them over the years. Most people don't realize how much stuff there is in Halo, so I wanted to start sharing this work of mine across various mediums.

Quote 1 0
Venture Jones
Was a little hard to navigate for me, but looked ok. Try to copy and paste them all into a Google Doc?
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Ostral
Seems to be password locked on my end. Never really used OneDrive before, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: Oh whoops, I'm dumb and never read what you wrote about the password sections. Ignore me!
Quote 0 0
Ardo Kai 'Coras
Adv Jones wrote:
Was a little hard to navigate for me, but looked ok. Try to copy and paste them all into a Google Doc?
Could you be a little bit more specific about how it was hard to navigate? Also, I tried using Google Docs for this before I used OneNote, and I can't really remember why but it wasn't nearly as practical.
Quote 0 0
Quirel
I can access it. I'm not that familiar with One Note, but it wasn't that hard.

Nice. The collection is pretty good, and it'll be a great reference. Is there a reason why Halo:CE and Halo 2 art is absent from the combat harness list?
Quote 0 0
Ardo Kai 'Coras
Quirel wrote:
I can access it. I'm not that familiar with One Note, but it wasn't that hard.

Nice. The collection is pretty good, and it'll be a great reference. Is there a reason why Halo:CE and Halo 2 art is absent from the combat harness list?
Are you referring to the Sangheili Harnesses? All the ones from Halo 2 should be there. The ones from CE however I'm pretty sure all just noncanon now as they were just very slight variations of the standard combat harness if that's what you mean. Let me know if I've missed any.[image] 
Quote 0 0
Quirel
Are you referring to the Sangheili Harnesses? All the ones from Halo 2 should be there. The ones from CE however I'm pretty sure all just noncanon now as they were just very slight variations of the standard combat harness if that's what you mean. Let me know if I've missed any.[image] 

Yeah, that was what I was talking about. And I suppose you've got a point.
What about the Jackal and Grunt harnesses? Are they too similar to what came after?
Quote 0 0
Tacit Axiom
Quirel wrote:

Yeah, that was what I was talking about. And I suppose you've got a point.
What about the Jackal and Grunt harnesses? Are they too similar to what came after?

I think there are some interesting designs in CE that don't pop up later. Such as the curlback Grunts:

[hce_gruntspecops_by_the_chronothaur-dcrm3uu]

Do note the peaked face mask design.

Or the Jackal helmet of which this is apparently the best picture I could find (the rest of the armor design itself is from Halo 2):

[JackalWHelm2]

I even like the slight Elite harness variations and it would be a shame if they were dismissed as non-canon. Such as the more curved-style helmet on the Minors in the image posted above. I also wish later games had kept the neon-like iridescent sheen on the Covenant armors as it made the materials look more alien. The pointy and shark-like silhouette of the Elites that CE had has also gradually kind of disappeared over time:

[Swordelite]
halo
Quote 0 0
Ostral
Tacit Axiom wrote:

Or the Jackal helmet of which this is apparently the best picture I could find (the rest of the armor design itself is from Halo 2):

[JackalWHelm2]

Man, I miss those helmets. They looked pretty neat.
Quote 0 0
Ardo Kai 'Coras
Tacit Axiom wrote:

I think there are some interesting designs in CE that don't pop up later. Such as the curlback Grunts:

[hce_gruntspecops_by_the_chronothaur-dcrm3uu]

Do note the peaked face mask design.

[JackalWHelm2]

I even like the slight Elite harness variations and it would be a shame if they were dismissed as non-canon. Such as the more curved-style helmet on the Minors in the image posted above. I also wish later games had kept the neon-like iridescent sheen on the Covenant armors as it made the materials look more alien. The pointy and shark-like silhouette of the Elites that CE had has also gradually kind of disappeared over time:

[Swordelite]
I could be wrong, but I assume that all of these are noncanon now as I have not seen them pop up in any material after CE.
Quote 0 0
Tacit Axiom
I could be wrong, but I assume that all of these are noncanon now as I have not seen them pop up in any material after CE.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
halo
Quote 2 0