GauchePear23
Anime is trash and so am I, and probably at least two other people here. Discuss anything anime, manga, or otherwise extremely weeb-ish.
Quote 4 0
Gob
Created a new "off topic" section so this doesnt get lost  ðŸ‘
Quote 1 0
British Tyrannosaur
Hot Take: Dragonball has terrible, terrible writing with time travel and power levels that don't make sense. But characters do the cool thing so that's something
Quote 1 0
Folder of Fortune
Both versions of Hellsing are the best animes. Change my mind.
Quote 1 0
Mendicant Bias
Hot Take: Dragonball has terrible, terrible writing with time travel and power levels that don't make sense. But characters do the cool thing so that's something

I don’t think any fan would argue against you granted Super has greater writing issues than the previous ( ignoring GT ) DB was also the progenitor of modern fighting anime.
  Power levels got fucked early on but the time travel was explained sensibly .

On another note are there any good obscure scfi,cyber punk, futuristic anime like BLAME barring knights of sidonia, psycho pass, cowboy bebop, ghost in shell, and space dandy ?

i’ve seen majority of them but i know there has to be more, BLAME is the my literal dream anime 
Quote 2 0
GauchePear23
Both versions of Hellsing are the best animes. Change my mind.

Objection: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood exists. 

Not that I could talk, anyways. Still need to watch Hellsing
Quote 1 0
Sith Venator

I'm haunting you
Quote 1 0
British Tyrannosaur

I'm haunting you

I've mastered the ability to suplex ghosts. You got nothin pal
Quote 1 0
Noble Legend
"Anime is trash and so am I, and probably at least two other people here. Discuss anything anime, manga, or otherwise extremely weeb-ish." 
Lol, you calling Halo Trash? you do realize halo legends is like a three hour long halo animie short compilations? Btw I can draw a pretty sick animie or halo picture whenever I feel like it, so...  IMG_5816.jpg  IMG_6837.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Venture Jones
Jojo
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Mega066

I've mastered the ability to suplex ghosts. You got nothin pal

What kind of backwards anime thread is this where Pokemon rules don't even apply?
"Oh! I didn't realize. He's your pal is he? Your Chum? Do you have any idea what that bastard almost made you do?"

-Cortana 
Quote 0 0