Mendicant Bias
Thread for our weekly supplement of Canon Fodder may Grim be pleased.

Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder Q/A and submissions
Quote 1 0
Drizzy_Dan
Oh no does this mean you want us to post on the official Waypoint forums for Canon Fodder??
Quote 0 0
Macklin Butcher
I'm not going on Waypoint. I'll pass. Lol.
Quote 2 0
Venture Jones
Drizzy_Dan wrote:
Oh no does this mean you want us to post on the official Waypoint forums for Canon Fodder??

Hey I fully understand. I do not think mendicant really meant it in that way, maybe adding the link so then if you really do have pertinent feedback, it can be done there. But definitely, general discussion can be had here.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 3 0
GrimBrother One
What's a Canon Fodder?
Quote 3 0
Macklin Butcher
What's a Canon Fodder?

An Unggoy.
Quote 2 0
DisMANTLERr
I’m home! 😢
Quote 1 0
Gob
Drizzy_Dan wrote:

I'm 100% certain Mendicant put the link there just for reference lol
Quote 1 0
HurryingCandy
Great Grim had Already found us and Meni is going Rampant. I hide for 2 weeks and this happends... 
Quote 2 0
Mendicant Bias
Drizzy_Dan wrote:

Edited the op for clarification pardon my err.

Quote:

HALO: RENEGADES

Recently, we unveiled the cover and – perhaps even more tantalizingly – the description of Kelly Gay’s upcoming novel Halo: Renegades. Some of you may have heard me exclaim it before, whether on social media or other prose platforms, but I really can’t wait for folks to get a hold of this book. I have enjoyed going through it so much that I feel almost guilty that we can’t just give it to you right this very instant. Alas, Halo fiction fans will have to bide their time between now and February 19 of next year in order to get their mitts on this awesome addition to the extended universe. Let’s take a look at the description:

Find. Claim. Profit. In a post-Covenant War galaxy littered with scrap, it’s the salvager’s motto—and Rion Forge certainly made her mark on the trade. All she wanted was to grow her business and continue the search for her long-lost father, but her recent discovery of a Forerunner debris field at the edge of human-occupied space has now put her squarely in the crosshairs of the Office of Naval Intelligence and the violent remains of the Covenant. Each faction has a desire to lay claim to the spoils of ancient technology, whatever the cost, sending Rion and the crew of the Ace of Spades on a perilous venture—one that unexpectedly leads them straight into danger far greater than anything they’ve ever encountered…

Kelly Gay gets Halo fiction and is incredibly adept weaving in elements that rival even some of the savviest canonically conscious community consumer. It’s been an absolute pleasure to have her weave this particular tale, and February can’t get here fast enough.

We always get a tease however this seems worthwhile currently catching up on the lore (Just got Mythos) so the thought of Forge having a daughter is interesting a refreshing, his genes don't need to be wasted. As someone brought up in another thread i wish the boundary's of human space would be defined especially in a post-war context since we don't have any comprehension of where events are taking place in the grand scheme of things. Especially since majority of events are supposed to be isolated within the orion complex yet post-war it seems the UNSC is all over the galaxy despite being utterly decimated.

Hopefully whatever technologies are found will actually be recorded and maintained instead of destroyed by books end.
Quote 1 0
Mendicant Bias
Quote:
Does 343I still maintain the viewpoint of everything being of equal canonicity or are there materials which 343I no longer acknowledges? Specifically asking in reference to The Assembly as Catalog noted their activity to be "dubious".

Upon seeing NOBLE Team, Halsey wondered if they were the results of Project:JAVELIN despite the obvious Spartan appearance. Will there ever be elaboration of such project along with others such as BRAVADO,and CONSEQUENCE?

Eleventh Hour reports have been sitting on our desks for some time, can we expect more from Codename :SURGEON/COALMINER and a reveal of who these personalities are?

Some healthy submissions i dropped hopefully enough time has passed for the answers not to be so tightly guarded.
Quote 0 0