AOK
Previews of Halo: Renegades are starting to hit the web. Here's a start link, and you can't read many of the spoilers but you can read a few. (You won't be able to on mobile.)
https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloStory/comments/ajm83v/super_duper_massive_spoilers_for_halo_renegades/\
Here's the actual link to the preview itself. 
https://books.google.com/books?id=D9aEDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Interesting prologue...
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
I'm excited to see where this story takes off from the last book. And how it fits in the rest of the universe, if this is the "last story line of this group.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Quirel
Adv Jones wrote:
I'm excited to see where this story takes off from the last book. And how it fits in the rest of the universe, if this is the "last story line of this group.

Last storyline of the group? Is that something 343i has confirmed?
Quote 0 0
Mendicant Bias
With the introduction of Rion Forge which i think gives refreshing new perspective to the lore while simultaneously inching towards the discovery of SoF's adventures to the fold. I wonder if we'll ever get a child of Johnson who forgoes the military entirely or ends up being a SIV if not even a surviving SIII. How interesting would it be for the children of Forge and Johnson to become some sort of team in themselves attached to an SIV/SoS fireteam.
Quote 1 0
Quirel
I'm just intrigued that the story is going to be so different than what I thought it would be.

I expected a pissing contest over the rubble field of the shield world.
What we're getting is... a teamup between 343 Guilty Spark and Rion Forge?
Quote 0 0
AOK
Quirel wrote:
I'm just intrigued that the story is going to be so different than what I thought it would be.

I expected a pissing contest over the rubble field of the shield world.
What we're getting is... a teamup between 343 Guilty Spark and Rion Forge?

Honestly, all I wanna see is the status of the current Lifeshaper. I feel like that would tell us so much.
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
Quirel wrote:

Last storyline of the group? Is that something 343i has confirmed?

No not confirmed, just a guess and hope is all. If it is, that it is good. And even if it is not the end, it is still good and can continue elsewhere in the universe too.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Benijam7
I'm sorry I've been away from Halo for six months, but what is Happening Renegades?
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
This book is amazing. The whole line with Spark and Rion, etc is sooo good. I really hope for there to be a feature of them in some "huge" way in Infinite. Either it be in terminals/data pads or one mission/part of. I just feel like they should some how be included in Infinite some how.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 1 0
Mendicant Bias
Kelly Gay has already earned her spot as a dignified new-age Halo author in my opinion her style feels seamless as Nylund during the Bungie age.

An issue I have (which i'd love for Anton,AJW, or Toa to expand on)  times of yore being recanted via a human experience (Assemble,Chakas) considered as subversion yet there doesn't seem to be any suspicion of the Forerunner perspective? Catalog implying The Assembly not to be a reliable source initally tipped me off now ONI is questioning the motives of Chakas when they previously had no issue blindly following any other Forerunner AI, specifically his Forerunner persona Guilty Spark.
Seems bizarre with anomalies such as Heian or the derelict ancient Human ship being found Chakas' truth isn't seen as an explanation rather than met with suspicion? This is another instance where i find the Forerunner influence/dependence too strong when a living Ancient Human is disregarded for the intelligence of a race which was always itching for a chance to exterminate Humanity.  A rather odd cognitive dissonance within the lore that doesn't seem to have any point behind it from what i can tell.
Quote 1 0