Mendicant Bias
Chat Thread for the Lore board with lengthy topics encouraged to have a thread created .
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
Lore Lords.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 1 0
Mendicant Bias
Decided Halo Mythos should be my entry point of lore re-connection being the Primordial and Forerunners are drawn out, which i'd desperately wanted to see. Knowing the Primordial isn't a Gravemind is a godsend that argument can finally die however the  page of Ancients bothers me.  Are those beings on the right supposed to be Forerunners who've mutated a time or two, what the Forerunners looked like prior to mutations, or what the original Humans look like?   While they look like Forerunners the actual hair, not qills throws me off along with ears instead of bulb sacs.
Quote 0 0
TRUe REDEMPTI0N
Hey y'all, glad I made my way over here! The Gravemind is actually the Primordial, as it turns out the Primordial transferred itself into the Gravemind's neural network. Interesting that the Gravemind we've seen in the games is actually the Primordial....
Quote 2 0
Venture Jones
Hey y'all, glad I made my way over here! The Gravemind is actually the Primordial, as it turns out the Primordial transferred itself into the Gravemind's neural network. Interesting that the Gravemind we've seen in the games is actually the Primordial....

Nuts as well. It's really neat finding out about things like this later on in the fiction, keeps the wonder for the future.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Mendicant Bias

we’ve known all that since silentium though however saying the Graveminds are being assumed by the Primordial at all times is a stretch, making the Flood’s idiotic actions worse.   The Flood is acting on Primirdials behalf but commanded at all times.

Mythos clearly depecting Primordial as something other than a Gravemind is a massive relief to me though
Quote 0 0