Venture Jones

So not sure how many here know who V1 Interactive are. They are a game developer obviously, but founded from the co-creator of the Halo universe, Marcus Lehto. And they have been working for the past years or so on this project of theirs. 

Here is a link to the article

But in this tweet, he is wondering why no one has noticed the secrets in the imagery or blog too maybe. So I am asking you all to help solve this new mystery. What stands out to you? Any key images or words?

🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Quirel
That looks like a wrecked Scorpion tank on the right, and the mountains in the back remind me of... whatever that mountain range in Halo: Reach was.

I stared at the image long enough that I thought it resembled the opening to Flood Gate, right before that point where you shoot the combat form to get a skull, but a quick search on Youtube proved me wrong.
Quote 1 0
Venture Jones
Quirel wrote:
That looks like a wrecked Scorpion tank on the right, and the mountains in the back remind me of... whatever that mountain range in Halo: Reach was.

I stared at the image long enough that I thought it resembled the opening to Flood Gate, right before that point where you shoot the combat form to get a skull, but a quick search on Youtube proved me wrong.

There is something on the ground or coming out of the ground on the bottom left. Reminded me of entryways into underground areas on the rings, just a bit though.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Quirel
Adv Jones wrote:

There is something on the ground or coming out of the ground on the bottom left. Reminded me of entryways into underground areas on the rings, just a bit though.

Looks more like one of those hoverbikes from Destiny. Although I haven't played Destiny and don't quite remember what those hoverbikes looked like. Maybe a classic-Forerunner speederbike?
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
Quirel wrote:

Looks more like one of those hoverbikes from Destiny. Although I haven't played Destiny and don't quite remember what those hoverbikes looked like. Maybe a classic-Forerunner speederbike?

I could see it being that. It's hard to dissect the image with what it gives. Some stuff must really be hidden.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Mendicant Bias
Is this Halo related though? I don't see why he would call for the halo base to pick apart this image which doesn't have anything in it being the lead of another company.
Quote 0 0
Venture Jones
Is this Halo related though? I don't see why he would call for the halo base to pick apart this image which doesn't have anything in it being the lead of another company.

Not even related. But interesting enough to look into a new game from someone who worked on Halo in the past, heavily, and see what is hidden. If anything is hidden, that is. 

I can't really make out what is being shown, besides what you see. But still I bet there will be Halo easter eggs in this new game from them.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0