Mendicant Bias
Welcome to The Archive Installation , a community of Lore Theorist who have a deep love for the space-opera Halo!   The Halo Archive was created in summer 2009 by user Grey101 long known as " Mendicant Bias" as a safe have for those to have in-depth Halo conversations without worry of bans from spoilers,flaming, or mindless spamming.  We had a long run with the Metarchs Offensive Bias, Cognitive Bias,Anton and Mario Persico helping to shape the community with Gob, Adv Jones being figure heads of the community over the last few years with mods helping in kind.

Upon returning as an admin with the creation of our forums we intend remain a known hub of conspiracy and intelligence within the Halo community for another decade to come!
Quote 1 0
Mendicant Bias
Name : Mendicant Bias/ Joe
Hobbies: Photography,music production,fitness
Favorite part of the lore?  The Forerunner saga was such a fantastic series done by Greg Bear possibly closest Halo would ever get to Ian Banks' level of thrill,adventure, and social-political work of " The Culture " series.
Favorite races? Lekgolo, Ancient Humans, Forerunner.
Favorite Characters? Bornstellar, Mendicant Bias, Chakas, Jun
Gamertag: I Mendicantbias

What is your endgame for the Haloverse?  Hopefully there is point where we can explore the galaxy past orion's arm uncovering new races and struggles. I'd be content of that era being similar to Stargate Universe.

What do you like about the Archive? All the skills learned to create and maintain such an expansive community knowing it's directly impacted various people who i'll never meet.
Quote 1 0
She Sangheili
Name: She Sangheili
Hobbies: Writing, playing video games, dying from school
Favorite part of the lore? Honestly, the Sangheili because they're the ones that got me into the Halo series.
Favorite Races? Sangheili, Lekgolo
Favorite Characters? Arbiter, Chief, Exuberant Witness, and a lot of Sangheili

What do I like about the Archive? The people, the lore, the expanding of knowledge and also people to test my short stories on.
Quote 3 0
Gob
Name: Gob /Mike

Hobbies: Video Games (of course), Audio, Music

Favorite part of the lore? This is a tough one. The Spartan program is always fascinating, but if I had to go with something else, I'd say the many political factions and twists in Humanity and even The Covenant. 

Favorite Species? Gotta be Brutes. Tons of potential there.

Favorite Characters? This is another hard one. Too many great characters over the years and eras for me to really narrow it down to a handful. 

What do I like about the Archive? Well, I've been a part of The Archive since 2014, in 2015 I became a community manager, and along the way that somehow morphed into me becoming an Admin. I like that I've been able to learn so much along the way, and that I've had the opportunity to help people make this place their home.
Quote 1 0
Venture Jones
Name: Adv Jones/Nels
Hobbies: Games obviously, skating, music, and outdoors in general.
Favorite part of the lore: Forerunners, that era.
Favorite species: Huragok/Engineers
Favorite Characters: Chief obvi, blue team, almost all of them in all games.
What do I like about the Archive: Meeting new members, the deep discussions, fascinating theories.
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 1 0
Angel Henson Angel Mythic
Name: Angel
Hobbies: Halo, Music, Art, Reading, Writing & Engineering
Favorite Part of the Lore: The Covenant
Favorite Species: Sangheili
Favorite Characters: Sargent Johnson, 343 Guilty Spark & Jorge-052
My Favorite Thing About The Archive: Can't say yet, but hopefully meeting new people!
Quote 4 0
LimyMage918
guess this is where I introduce myself?

Name: LimyMage918
Hobbies: playing games, browsing imgur, and screwing around with photoshop
Favorite part of lore: tie between the human/covenant war and the covenant itself
Favorite species: sangheili
Favorite characters: noble 6, chief, atriox, and the rookie
Favorite thing about the archive: let's find out!
Quote 3 0
Killer Orca

Name: Chris (or Killer Orca, either works)
Hobbies: World crafting, fiction writing, various military theorizing, Halo backing and endless games of 5, biology research and poking dead whales
Favorite Part of the Lore: Anything with the IIIs. Glorious murder-children. They deserved better.
Favorite Species: Huragok 
Favorite Character: Tie between Fred-104 and Lucy-B091
Favorite Thing About The Archive: I was here before, actually, way back when it started (I think...this place seems fairly familiar) and its good to be back. 

Quote 2 0
Gob
Killer Orca wrote:

Name: Chris (or Killer Orca, either works)
Hobbies: World crafting, fiction writing, various military theorizing, Halo backing and endless games of 5, biology research and poking dead whales
Favorite Part of the Lore: Anything with the IIIs. Glorious murder-children. They deserved better.
Favorite Species: Huragok 
Favorite Character: Tie between Fred-104 and Lucy-B091
Favorite Thing About The Archive: I was here before, actually, way back when it started (I think...this place seems fairly familiar) and its good to be back. 

Your username sounds very familiar. I’m thinking you were on the proboards version, maybe? 
Quote 1 0
DilDev
Name: DilDev
Hobbies: Writing, overanalyzing, researching literary/film theories, reading
Favorite Part of the Lore: Disparate people groups and enemies reconciling
Favorite Species: Sangheili
Favorite Characters: Thel 'Vadam is first, Jameson Locke in close close CLOSE second.
My Favorite Thing About The Archive: Here be lore fans.
Quote 2 0
Abject Testament
Name: Niklas (I also go by nicknames. To my friends, Xeno Pianist. To my co-workers, Montego Bay. To my fellow lore enthusiasts, Abject Testament)
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching shows, playing instruments, and expanding my knowledge in this ever changing world.
Favorite Part of the Lore: The Forerunners grand betrayal with the Precursors and the resulting Flood from their festering animosity.
Favorite Species: Flood, Sangheili, and Lekgolo.
Favorite Characters: 48789-20114-AJ  Avery J. Johnson, Easily. Next up is my boy Thel' Vadam. And lastly, 049 Abject Testament.
My Favorite Thing About The Archive
: I'm too new so only time will tell
"There is much talk, and I have listened through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen" -Gravemind
Quote 2 0
AOK
Name: AOK (few know the real name.)
Hobbies: YouTube, playing video games, eating cheeseburgers, and phone calls.
Favorite Part of the Lore: The question of what it really means to claim the Mantle of Responsibility.
Favorite Species: Sangheili, Jiralhanae, and the Precursors. 
Favorite Characters: Mendicant Bias, John-117, and Dr. Catherine Halsey.
My Favorite Thing About the Archive: Having fun bantering around 
Quote 1 0
Mega066
Name: Mega066, Mega066_ and Mega Dagnabbit. 

Hobbies: Reading, arguing, arguing about reading and thinking about reading about arguing but never really getting around to it. 

Favourite lore: Project MJOLNIR. 

Favourite character: Sam and Daisy do have the best fashion sense. The trend they set has persevered for 33 years after all.

Favourite faction: What the Spartan Branch could've been.   

Favourite Archive thing: Telling people to "shut up, I'm a Halo Archive member. I know I'm talking about and yes, there's an Elite that writes poetry".
"Oh! I didn't realize. He's your pal is he? Your Chum? Do you have any idea what that bastard almost made you do?"

-Cortana 
Quote 0 0