Jaydee
Hello, lads. Sorry if this is not the appropriate place, but since we're using this brand new forum, thought it'd be better if I asked here. I remember back in the day, Hawty McBloggy used to keep a site to collect Halo 3 screenshots, until she got hired by 343i and the site disappeared.

Now that we've moved onto Halo 4 and 5, I admit I want to make screenshots, icons, and drawing references for the GEN2 Recruit armor (particularly views from underneath), and the closest I've found is to make screenshots via Source Filmmaker with the Spartan models, since I do not have the software or hardware to convert Xbox 360 gameplay into computer files.

I know the theater function is no longer available in the new games, but is there a site that collects the screenshots much in the way we had that Halo 3 screenshot emporium?
Quote 1 0
Venture Jones
I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head. But I will keep an eye out!
🏜🎻🎮👌
Quote 0 0
Gob
Very poor for “logging” so to speak, but there’s a ton of stuff on Twitter, in a more artistic style though. I’m sure Halopedia has some kind of reference. But if this doesn’t exist, and it’s in demand, it’s a good idea for a project, if anything. 
Quote 0 0
Jaydee
Oh yeah. First thing I did to get drawing references was Halopedia, but it could only get so far in getting some shots I wanted, hence why I ended up turning to SFM to get the poses that I need, but they'd retain that certain "shade" that SFM had if I end up screenshotting them rather than drawing them (the later which... would be a bit of a chore.

I hope theater returns for Infinite, at least, to get the artistic screenshots we used to get for Halo 3, and have someone make a site of his own to collect them.
Quote 1 0
Gob
Jaydee wrote:
Oh yeah. First thing I did to get drawing references was Halopedia, but it could only get so far in getting some shots I wanted, hence why I ended up turning to SFM to get the poses that I need, but they'd retain that certain "shade" that SFM had if I end up screenshotting them rather than drawing them (the later which... would be a bit of a chore.

I hope theater returns for Infinite, at least, to get the artistic screenshots we used to get for Halo 3, and have someone make a site of his own to collect them.

Not so much for FPS's, but most new open world games these days have a photo mode. I'd be kind of surprised if Infinite didn't have one really. 
Quote 0 0